Sunday Afternoon Cruise: August 14, 2022
August 14 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Our August Sunday Afternoon cruise will take us to Goldsboro, NC. The destination will be Wilber’s BBQ Restaurant.
- Address: 4172 US-70, Goldsboro
- Date: Sunday, August 14th, weather permitting.
- Those of you who want to “stage-up” in Wake Forest can meet us in front of Tracie’s Boots & Buckles, located at 11804 Galaxy Dr, Wake Forest. (This is the previous location of the Verizon Store, just north of Lowes Home Improvement on Galaxy Dr.) This will also give us easy access to head east from Wake Forest on Rt 98 towards our destination.
- Departure time: 1:00. (This is different from our normal departure time, so please take note that it is ½ hour earlier. This is due to Wilbur’s closing at 3 PM, so we need to arrive by 2:30.)
- It will take about 45 minutes to get to the next Staging location where we’ll meet up with those coming from the Raleigh area (the Elementary School in Bailey, NC).
- Or you can meet us at the Elementary School in Bailey, NC: 6288 Pine St. This is where the folks from Option 1 and Option 2 will come together, and from there go on to Goldsboro.
- Departure time: 1:50.
- Once we all leave the elementary school we’ll get on 264 East and head to Wilson. This should take about 20 minutes.
- If you want to just meet us at Wilber’s about 2:30, that would also be fine.
Afterwards we’ll head just down the road to Tasty Shoppe for dessert: 4224 US-70, Goldsboro.