Corvettes International Forum
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

95 Coupe Torch Red/Black 30k Miles, 6-spd

This 1995 Smoke-free Torch Red/Black Corvette has been a pleasure to own since 2017. I have the original Window Sticker along with most, if not all of the maintenance records since new. We are the third owners. It has a six-speed manual transmission and has just under 30k miles, we bought it with around 20k miles.

• It has the LT1: 300HP & 340 Torque. It runs smooth and strong.
  • The paint is all original and in incredible condition. I recently “clay-barred” it. While there are some tiny rock chips, they are not noticeable unless you look for them. I would rate both the exterior and interior as 9.0 out of 10.
  • Tires/Wheels: The only non-stock items on the car are the Wheels and exhaust. The tires were replaced in 2/2018 and have about 9k miles on them They are Extreme Contact Continentals, size P275 x 40 ZR x 18. The wheels are aftermarket from Miro wheels. The wheels are 9.5 x 18 on all four corners. I still have the original wheels (in excellent condition) mounted on tires with a manufacture date of 2010 and they are included in the price.
  • Flow master mufflers and Resonator were installed. I still have the original resonator and mufflers that could be re-installed.
  • Everything on the car works as it should.
  • I have both the red and transparent Targa-Tops and both are in excellent condition and do not leak. The car has only seen rain on a few occasions, with no leaks.
  • The rubber gaskets around the windows and doors are soft and supple.
  • The black leather 6-way Sport Power Seats, with power bolster adjustments, have only minor wear with NO rips or tears. The carpeting is perfect.
  • All gauges work perfectly.
  • The A/C is very cold. The Bose radio has both a compact disc and cassette player.
  • This car has been garaged since new, always kept clean and driven only in nice weather.Maintenance: I have all records and receipts (lots of them) from the previous owner going back to year 2000, including the Car Fax report from 2000 when the second owner bought it. Here are some highlights:
  • The transmission oil was changed in 2009.
  • CAGS skip shift eliminator.
  • K&N Air Filter installed in 2003.
  • New Battery 10/18.
  • Heater hoses replaced in 2013.
  • Heater Control Valve replaced in 2012.
  • Brake Fluid flushed in 2010.
  • Water Pump and Serpentine Belt replaced in 2003.
  • The entire cooling system was drained and flushed in July 2016.
  • We have two GM service manuals plus a DVD.
  • A fitted in-door cover is included.
  • In addition to the service manuals I will also include a special lift adapter to allow for jacking the car in the center of the rear end (very useful for taking the rear tires off).

This is a beautiful example of a late model C4 that also runs extremely well. I would not hesitate to drive it on a long trip. Let me know if you want additional specific pictures of anything. We can also do a FaceTime session if desired.

The reason we are selling is that we are soon to be owners of a 2010 Grand Sport, so we are ready to let this one go to someone who will care for it as it has been since new.

$17,500, have title in hand

Would swap out with the Original Wheels/tires with the aftermarket Wheels if they are not for a reduced price wanted.

Steve Blakeman

Wake Forest, NC

919-368-2770

VIN: 1G1YY22P7S5117400

Uploaded files:
  • 2018-02-25-11.26.54_FromDESKTOP-99R6LS8-2.jpg
  • 2018-02-25-11.26.14.jpg