- This event has passed.
Sunday Afternoon Cruise: September 18, 2022
September 18, 2022 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Our September Sunday Afternoon cruise will take us to Knightdale. The destination will be Prime BBQ Restaurant. However, this will be a picnic since the weather should be favorable. The restaurant is closed on Sundays, but they have a great area outside with picnic tables and we’ve been given permission to use their outside facilities. There are also nice bathrooms across the street at a city park. I recommend that you bring lawn chairs just in case you want to sit in the shade. Not all of the picnic tables are in the shaded area of their lawn.
- Address: 403 Knightdale Station Run, Knightdale
- Date: Sunday, September 18th , weather permitting.
Things to bring:
- Lawn chairs
- Food and non-alcoholic drinks for yourselves
- Those of you who want to “stage-up” in Wake Forest can meet us in front of Tracie’s Boots & Buckles, located at 11804 Galaxy Dr, Wake Forest. Please do not park in their parking lot, rather park on the street in front of the store. This is a good, safe place to get lined up.
- Departure time: 1:30.
- It will take about 30 minutes to get to Prime BBQ. We’ll take the scenic route.
- If you want to just meet us at Prime BBQ about 2:15, that would also be fine. Be sure to park behind the restaurant, rather than on the street in front. It’s a very secluded parking lot and away from traffic. To get to the rear parking lot you go past the restaurant about 500 feet and make the first left that will circle around to the rear of the building.
No matter what option you choose, please let me know what you’re going to do so we don’t leave you behind.
How can you sign up for this Cruise?
- Use the Corvettes International Sign-up Form: https://www.corvettesinternational.com/signups/sunday-afternoon-cruise-september-11-2022/
- Email me: Vetted@earthlink.net
- Text me: 919-368-2770
Afterwards we’ll head down the road to Baskin & Robins (inside Duncan Donut Shop): 7137 Us Hwy 64 East, Knightdale.
I’m looking forward to experiencing a picnic at this new venue for us.