Our August Sunday Afternoon cruise will take us back to Goldsboro, NC. The destination will be Wilber’s BBQ Restaurant.
Those of you who want to “stage-up” in Wake Forest can meet us at 600 Dr Calvin Jones Hwy (Rt 98) Suite 100.
This is the parking lot for Coldwell Banker Advantage-Wake Forest.
- If you are coming from Capital Blvd., turn right onto Siena Dr. off of Calvin Jones Hwy, then immediately turn left onto Siena Office Park Rd. which goes through the parking lot for Coldwell Banker Advantage Office Building.
- You can see the building from Calvin Jones Hwy but the parking lot is on the south side of the building.
- Departure time: 1:00. (This is different from our normal departure time, so please take note that it is ½ hour earlier. This is due to Wilbur’s closing at 3 PM, so we need to arrive by 2:30.)
- It will take about 45 minutes to get to the next Staging location where we’ll meet up with those coming from the Raleigh area (the Elementary School in Bailey, NC).
- Or you can meet us at the Elementary School in Bailey, NC: 6288 Pine St. This is where the folks from Option 1 and Option 2 will come together, and from there go on to Goldsboro.
- Departure time: 1:45, SHARP
- Once we leave the elementary school we’ll get on 264 East and head to Goldsboro. This should take about 40 minutes.
- If you want to just meet us at Wilber’s about 2:30, that would also be fine.
No matter what option you choose, please let me know what you’re going to do so we don’t leave you behind.
Afterwards we’ll head over to Cold Stone Creamery, about 6 minutes away from Wilber’s. 1209 N Berkeley Blvd Ste C, Goldsboro.
You can sign up at: https://www.corvettesinternational.com/signups/sunday-afternoon-cruise-august-6-2023/