The July club meeting will be held online via Zoom. You will be able to join the meeting anytime after 6:30pm on Tuesday, June 7th.
- 6:30pm to 7:00pm Social time and solving connectivity issues.
- 7:00pm Meeting starts.
The process will be the same as last month. Mark your calendar and plan to attend.
Here are the instruction for connecting to the meeting:
- Be at your computer, tablet, or phone at 6:30pm. This will give us time to get set up for the 7:00 meeting.
- Jim Morrison is hosting the Zoom meeting. About 6:25pm Jim will send me the zoom link.
- I will then send the Zoom link to all of you about 6:28pm. (check junk email folder)
- You will need to click on the link.
- That will download the Zoom software if you do not have it and will take you to a page to “join” the meeting.
- You will click on join the meeting.
- You will be joined as audio and should see a picture of the new website.
- You can click on the video camera at the bottom of the screen if you want or just stay in audio.
- If you want to be heard during the meeting, please be certain your microphone is turned on and working.
I will then lead the meeting at 7:00pm.
If you have questions let me know firstname.lastname@example.org