Author Topic: 2008 Corvette Convertible for sale  (Read 352 times)

tireguy

2008 Corvette Convertible for sale
« on: September 15, 2018, 12:57:36 pm »
I am selling my 2008 Convertible with 14,000 miles on it.  I have listed the car on Autotrader.com also with all of the details. $30,000.  One of the nicest around.  Richard Leicht  919-605-2514

Must see, this is the nicest and cleanest 2008 Vette you will find with only 14K miles. Exterior paint has no chips or scratches and has been polished and waxed to show quality standards.  Always garaged, never seen rain.  The convertible top is in perfect condition and is the automatic model. The tires are a new set of Michelin Pilot Super Sport run flat tires mounted on a set of aftermarket chrome ZR1 replica wheels--perfect condition. Red brake caliper covers are also installed.  The exhaust is a B&B brand aftermarket exhaust-sounds great. The interior is in excellent condition and the seats are covered with wetsuit material seat covers and leather armrest and console covers have been added. Automatic trans with paddle shifters and Heads Up display.  A/C is ice cold and everything works. Satellite radio equipped. Includes a nylon material front bra, mirror covers, and a set of hockey puck lift pads to properly lift car. Engine bay area looks like it came off the assembly line and oil has been changed every year.  Battery has been replaced and will include a Battery Tender charger.  NC State Inspection is current and I have Title and 2 key fobs. 
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 01:03:31 pm by tireguy »

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal