Author Topic: TIRES! TIRES! TIRES!  (Read 136 times)

tireguy

TIRES! TIRES! TIRES!
« on: April 07, 2017, 12:39:39 PM »
Hi everyone, spring is finally here and so are many of the tire manufacturer's rebate promotions.  Now is a good time to buy tires.  The following manufacturers currently have mail in rebates in effect with the purchase of 4 select tires:

Michelin, BF Goodrich, Continental, Kumho, Bridgestone, Hankook, Pirelli, and Goodyear

Some of these rebates expire this month, so give me a call if you are in the market for tires.

As a reminder and for new members, we are a full service repair facility offering all types of service on all types of vehicles. And of course, we can service and repair Corvettes.  I am fortunate to have one of the best Alignment Technicians around.

Atlantic Avenue Tire has been serving folks for 27 years and I have been a member of the club since 2002 and proud to be the main sponsor of our club.  Give me a call:  Richard Leicht   919-872-0786 rleicht@atavetire.com

99RedLady

Re: TIRES! TIRES! TIRES!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 06:40:22 PM »
Hi Rich!   I need new rear tires for my 08.  I can come in on a weekend.  Hopefully I'll be able to get a rebate!  My email is Nassaubluec54me@aol.com if you want to let me know about the cost.

Thanks.
Alice

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal